For a very long time, I have had problematic skin... like that of a teenager with oily, pimple covered skin, huge pores, and eczema. I have always been on a budget and can't stand to spend a lot of money on top-of-the-line products, TV products, or prescriptions (which I did try too.) I used every over-the-counter remedy I could find. Aveeno baby soap was what worked the best of all the products I tried, and I was still having really bad skin issues.
I decided to start selling Mary Kay and upon using those products, I found I had a reaction to all of them. I tried every product and every line of skin care they carry (How can I sell it if I can't use it and therefore don't believe in it?) So I went online to find something similar with different ingredients I could try, and maybe sell too. That's how I found MiEssence. MiEssence has certified organic products that contain no chemicals, no carcinogens; just plain, healthy, nourishing plants and minerals. I started using the products the first week of March and in 3 days I saw an improvement. (Phew!) It takes 4-6 weeks for all the layers of your skin to detox, so I was looking forward to the next month to see my results.
Now it is May and my skin looks younger, healthier, and normal!!!! No pimples, no eczema, smaller pores, and a more even tone and glow. When I see someone now that I haven't seen in a while, like my sister, they always comment on how much better my skin looks.
-Colleen-